Tuesday, February 19, 2008

deep water Jog...

so I have been trying now for about two weeks to get up early and head to the YWCA to join the Deep Water Jog class in the mornings. It has been so hard to jump out of bed and be motivated to do this. But despise my snoozing once I still made it there this morning, Oh and the joy it brings. Not only am I a morning person who loves to start their day early but I absolutely love being in the water. I forgot how much Joy it brings me. The Lord has made me a "water bug" as my mom always called it. I had so much fun. It was not the hardest work out I have had, well really it wasn't even hard, but it was such a joy to have fins on and be in the pool. 
Okay besides my love for the water it was such an amazing community. In the class there was about 15 women from the age of 60 to 75, one younger lady probably in her 30s, and one guy who ranged around 65. It was so great. They have their own family and routine at this class and believe me Erin, Bec and I sure turned some heads. But it was well worth it. And afterwards sitting in the hot tub sharing with these ladies was so much fun. They explained the class and what they like the best and then took turns bragging on their grand kids. 
It is amazing how in all the stages of our lives God brings us joy in different ways. He is the ultimate provider. I need to be careful I have been praying for friends and it seems God is providing. 
I can not wait to be apart of this group again tomorrow. 

No comments: