Saturday, September 18, 2010

That time again.

It's that time again when school has started and the weather has started to change. It's getting a bit chilly here and looks like it will continue to get even colder as the months go on. But there's something about this season known as fall that I just love. I love the colors that we see on the trees, I love the feel of walking into a warm house, and I love the smell of the candle that's in our living room that smells like cinnamon and apples and cider. It's amazing. As much as I say I don't look forward to the cold and the changing of the season, I truly do look forward to it. And before we know it, it's going to be Christmas. But not yet though.

Eric

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I sometimes can't believe how fast Christmas gets here every year. It seems like I just put the tree away. Anyway, love it when you guys write. Love you too Syb. :)