Sunday, May 4, 2008

So far away...

Well this is Eric and this is my first blog post... So bear with me here. 
Well I am in Oklahoma right now because I had to make an emergency flight to Oklahoma City because my Papa is in the hospital and he isn't doing very good. He had a surgery last week to remove a couple of toes from his right leg. He has diabetes and he's got it really bad. there ended up being no circulation what so ever in his right leg to help heal the wounds so they had to take his leg from above the knee. But it was a good surgery and he did great through the whole thing but after that this past week he started going down hill. They can't get his blood sugar regulated and they just aren't sure what's going on. So your prayers would be much appreciated. And being away from Syb is literally killing me. I remember when we first got married, it took me awhile getting used to sleeping in the same bed as someone else. And Syb would say the same thing, but once you get used to sleeping with someone, when you are apart you can't sleep without them. I hate it. I miss her so much! But it has been good to be here for my family and for my Papa. But i am exhausted and i think that is all i will write for now. But your prayers would be greatly appreciated. Just praying for God's will is all we can pray for right now. Because as papa has said over these past few days, "I am just ready to go home." He is ready to go to the throne room of God and see and experience His presence. I don't blame Papa for wanting to go home. What a great day that will be. When we all get to not only be in the presence of God but to see His face and truly feel and experience His beautiful presence. Well I am off to bed. It is 3:34 here and 2:34 in Lethbridge. I am spent for the day. Goodnight.

No comments: