Friday, August 14, 2009

What a good day.

Today was great. We finished the babies room today and now we can start moving things into the room and finally get things organized upstairs. It feels good to have it all done. Ashley and Erin helped us paint. After that we had dinner that sybil made, it was fabulous. She's the best. Then the girls went to the movie mill to go see the proposal. They said it was good. I stayed home and finished my dinner because they all had to eat on the run and I watched Transformers. Now the girls are looking through some of our scrapbooks. Syb's so great at taking photos and stickers and turning them into a beautiful way of looking at memories. Well I'm sitting on the couch and watching Conan but I think I'm ready for bed. What a good day. Goodnight.

Eric

No comments: