Saturday, August 8, 2009

What a last couple of months...

Well the last couple of months have been crazy but they've been amazing. It's been a great summer filled with a trip to Oklahoma City, then Syb's family came up here for a family reunion then we headed up to the camp for Family Camp and then we had Jr. Teen camp and then we had Sr. Teen camp. They were all wonderful weeks filled with laughter and quite a lot of memories were made. It was a lot of fun. Now we are just getting things ready for the baby. Only a couple more weeks before our little guy takes his first breath of fresh air and we get to take a look at his face. I haven't even seen his face but I love him with all of my heart. I can't wait to see him and hold him and hear him cry. I am scared, nervous, and excited all at the same time. It's going to be a new and amazing adventure that I get to experience and go through with my best friend. I can't wait. Here we go.

Eric

No comments: