Thursday, August 13, 2009

What a wonderful world we live in.

Today was a great day. We woke up early and started to get things ready to go to camp for a couple of days so that we could do some work up there. No matter what we do up at the camp I always love to go there. It is one of my favorite places in the world. It is so full of memories and wonderful stories that always bring a smile to my face, and yes, sometimes it does bring a tear to my eye. For those of you that don't know me I'm a bit emotional. A good card, a good movie, or a great story it doesn't matter, I've been known to let a couple of tears go. But anyways back to the camp. I just love it up here. Today we've been working on cleaning the floors and sealing them because it's been a while since they've been sealed. But now it looks like its a brand new floor. It's just beautiful. Erin, Ashley, Bill, Barb, Sybil and I all drove up here together to do some work. And Cody met us up here. Tomorrow we are doing the floors that go into the guys dorm and the main downstairs hallway and into both of the bathrooms. It should be a good time. What a wonderful world we live in. Well I think I am going to head to bed if you care to know. It's 12:12 our time and I'm quite tired. Jon Foreman is the best music to listen to while you are journaling. Just thought I would throw that in there. Goodnight.

Eric

No comments: